Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sleepless in Covington

Some people visibly cringe the moment they realize that "this night" there're in for a sleepless, merciless, dissection of minutes that define each bedtime hour! Now, my irresistible husband uses my physical presence as a security blanket, a "sexy, smooth, warm, curvaceous, tempting... so you can rest medicine" if you will. So when my moment of realization sets in, yes, I feel that twinge of guilt that accompanies my confession that on this night: you're on your own, sweet love! Not only am I wide-eyed awake, so are all of my 5 other personalities! But I'm reminded of a conversation I had once with a strange yet oddly surreal woman who once told me that when you find yourself awake when you're desperately seeking REM sleep, that this was the Holy Spirit calling on you as a Christian to pray for someone in need. Just think-when I'm up, those in need have 6 extra prayers at night! I'm only to happy to assist. You never know when I may be in the market for your prayers! God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers